FF:SJUPP03J Teacher's training III - Course Information
SJUPP03J Teacher's training IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Formanová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- SJUPP02J Teacher's training II
Students enroll this course in the fourth semester together with reflective seminar III.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Spanish Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SJU_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is: - Students develop their skills. - Students naturally apply the process of reflection to practice. - Students are able to reflect on their practice with confidence. - Students recognise the importance of continuing professional development in the teaching profession.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to - make effective use from the knowledge of the observations - reflect on the observed teaching - prepare a lesson plan and deliver in both stand alone or in tandem teaching
- The Practice takes place at a secondary school selected from a network of schools cooperating with the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University in cooperation with an accompanying teacher and a didactic teacher. At the beginning of the semester, the student is informed about the course and conditions for successful completion of the practice. This is followed by the actual course of practice and ongoing evaluation. The practice includes observation of the subject didactics in the student's teaching, completion of the offered didactic workshops, and continuous written reflection of the completed practice within the teacher's reflective diary and keeping the teacher's portfolio. With these final documents (including the electronic Self-Assessment Document) the student demonstrates his / her practice at the end of the semester and during the final reflexive meeting with the didactic he/she reflects on his / her pedagogical competencies and sets partial self-development goals for the next semester. Content and prescribed subsidy: 8 hours of listening in the subject according to the approval, preferably in the classroom where students will teach + 2 hours of reflection with the accompanying teacher 16 hours of self-study + 6 hours of reflection with an accompanying teacher 4 hours of tandem teaching + 2 hours of reflection with an accompanying teacher 32 hours of other activities
- Teaching methods
- reflection of the student - accompanying teacher - subject didactics observation reflection with subject didactics
- Assessment methods
- reflective diary (self)evaluation document portfolio
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses