PřF:B1030 Syst. & phyl. of invertebrates - Course Information
B1030 System and phylogeny of invertebratesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 3/3/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Edmund Sedlák, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Martin Just (seminar tutor)
doc. Dipl. Biol. Jiří Schlaghamerský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Edmund Sedlák, CSc.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Edmund Sedlák, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- General characteristics of Protists. Theory of aendosymbiosis. Kingdom: Archezoa - general characteristics, Phylla: Archamoebae, Metamonada, Microspora. Kingdom: Protozoa - general characteristics, typical organelles, reproduction and life cycles, Phylla: Dinozoa, Euglenozoa, Parabasala, Opalozoa, Choanozoa, Percolozoa, Rhizopoda, Radiozoa, Heliozoa, Mycetozoa, Apicomplexa, Ascetospora, Ciliophora. Kingdom: Animalia - general characteristics, Phylla: Porifera, Placozoa, Cnidaria, Ctenophora, Myxozoa, Dicyemida, Orthonectida, Platyhelminthes, Gnathostomulida, Chaetognatha, Rotifera, Acanthocephala, Gastrotricha, Cephalorhyncha, Nematoda, Nematomorpha, Mollusca, Sipunculida, Echiurida, Annelida, Nemertea, Pogonophora, Tardigrada, Onychophora, Arthropoda, Entoprocta, Cycliophorida, Ectoprocta, Phoronidea, Brachiopoda, Echinodermata, Hemichordata.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2001/B1030