PřF:B2030c Syst. phylog. higher plants -e - Course Information
B2030c System and phylogeny of higher plants -exercisesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Bureš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( B2130 Field course of system. botany )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 13 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2000/B2030c