PřF:B2060c System and phylogeny of lower - Course Information
B2060c System and phylogeny of lower plants - practiceFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Petr Hrouda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Vladimír Řehořek, CSc.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vladimír Řehořek, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Biology and Geology (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Biology (programme PřF, M-SS)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2000/B2060c