PřF:Bi6491 Bachelor Thesis LGMD II - Course Information
Bi6491 Bachelor Thesis LGMD IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- vedoucí bakalářské práce (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Petr Kuglík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Kuglík, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Petr Kuglík, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Bi5490 Bachelor Thesis LGMD I
Molecular biology and genetic of native systems Basic methods in molecular biology
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Course objectives
- The course bachelor thesis LGMD II is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor. Students present review acording assigned topic reffering the problems in field of molecular biology and genetics of man, animals, plants, invertebrates, viruses and procarya. The student should be ready for the successful defense of the thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to: - work with scientific literature - arrange, analyze, compile, summarize, evaluate, reproduce and discuss scientific information - create scientific text - analyse given problem and suggest solutions - formulate own conclusions and discuss them with literature - present the results and conclusions of theoretical scientific work by written or oral forms - at the end of the course, the student should be prepared for a successful defense of the thesis, which is a part of the final state examination.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Personal consultancy given by thesis supervisor, study of scientific literature, designing and elaboration of the thesis (individual student’s work).
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded after the thesis has been submitted and approved ba the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Bi0580 Developmetal Genetics
(souhlas || Ex_3162 || Imp_9126 || B1900 || BMB32 || B6730 || B8470 || B3060 || Bi3060) && (Ex_3065 || Imp_9115 || B3120 || B4020 || B5740 || B6130 || B7940 || Bi4010 || Bi4020) && (Bi6401 || Bi3002 || Bi6491 || souhlas)
- Bi7118 Diploma Thesis LGMD - part 1
NOW(Bi7020) && Bi6491 || souhlas
- Bi9325 Human Molecular Genetics
(B7250 || Bi7250) && (Bi6401 || Bi3002 || Bi6491 || Bi6005 || Bi6006 || Bi6007 || Bi6122 || souhlas)
- Bi0580 Developmetal Genetics
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2023/Bi6491