PřF:Bi8732 Nature cons. dipl. thesis II - Course Information
Bi8732 Nature conservation diploma thesis IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- vedoucí diplomové práce (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Bartonička, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jindřiška Bojková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Iveta Hodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Petr Pařil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Roleček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jana Schenková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Dipl. Biol. Jiří Schlaghamerský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Sychra, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lubomír Tichý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Lubomír Tichý, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Lubomír Tichý, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Bi7731 Nature conserv. dipl. thesis I
Bi7731 Nature Protection Master Thesis I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements.
- Learning outcomes
- Completion of this course (and the subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor. (The student should be ready for a successful defense of the thesis.)
- Study of literature sources, botanical sampling, data processing, research presentation. Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual work of students, led by the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses