PřF:C6390 Org. chem. physical methods - Course Information
C6390 Physical methods of organic chemistry - practical courseFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/3. 3 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- RNDr. Slávka Janků, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Stanislav Man, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jaromír Literák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ing. Lubomír Prokeš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Dominik Heger, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Slávka Janků, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Wed 8:00–10:50 Kontaktujte učitele
- Physical, analytical and organic chemistry; physics.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the course is to teach students practical knowledge of the physical-chemical methods of organic chemistry for structure and purity elucidation of products after organic synthesis.
- 1. Infrared spectroscopy. 2. Ultraviolet absorption spectroscopy. 3. Gas chromatography. 4. High-performance liquid chromatography. 5. Microwave chemistry. 5. Gas chromatography with mass detection.
- V. Milata, P. Segla, Vybrané metódy molekulovej spektroskopie, (Selected methods of molecular spectroscopy), STU Bratislava, 2007, ISBN 978-80-227-2618-4
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- After every exercise a protocol about the carried out measurement with evaluation of the unknown sample is expected. The set of protocols is necessary for a graded credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Vyučují učitelé ústavu chemie.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2011/C6390