PřF:C6950 Plant trip - Course Information
C6950 Plant tripFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- RNDr. Slávka Janků, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Vladimír Šindelář, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Slávka Janků, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Slávka Janků, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 45 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 39/45, only registered: 0/45
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- A week of an educational tour to the Czech chemical plants and factories.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be made familiar with the actual production of common chemical substances and mixtures.
After taking part at the excursion students will get an idea of techniques and facilities, which they already got to know in theory in pursuance of the subject Technology of chemical manufacture.
Students will be given the opportunity to visit places of their potential future employment either in manufacture practice or administration and they will learn more about the placement of graduates with chemical specialization.
Students will also get an idea of troubles concerning safety issues and enviromental preservation which are bound with the conversion of chemical compounds from laboratory dimension into practice.
- A visit of 10 places with an accent to see organic, anorganic and biochemical industry.
- recommended literature
- HOVORKA, František. Technologie chemických látek (Technolgy of chemical compounds). Praha: Vydavatelství VŠCHT Praha, 2005. 180 pp. ISBN 80-7080-588-9. URL info
- HOVORKA, František. Technologie chemických látek. Vyd. 1. Praha: Vydavatelství VŠCHT, 2005. 180 s. ISBN 8070805889. info
- Teaching methods
- Excursion outside the Masaryk University.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 1 týden.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2023/C6950