PřF:C6960 Practical training - Course Information
C6960 Practical trainingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- prof. RNDr. Radek Marek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Vladimír Šindelář, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- This subject is for master students focusing on chemistry.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 15 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objective consists in acqiuring experience in a research facility outside Masaryk University or a production facility/laboratory of some enterprise.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will obtain experience from a research facility outside Masaryk University or a production facility/laboratory of some enterprise.
- The actual objectives of the course are negotiated with the selected external research or manufacturing facility.
- materials from selected facility
- Teaching methods
- Practical training outside the Masaryk University.
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 3 týdny.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2023/C6960