PřF:C9001 Diploma Thesis III - Course Information
C9001 Diploma Thesis IIIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/12. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Přemysl Lubal, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Marek Nečas, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- C8001 Diploma Thesis II && NOW ( C7777 Handling chemical substances ) && ! NOW ( C5000 Independent project ) && (( NOW ( JA002 Advanced Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science ) || NOW ( JF002 Advanced Examination in French for Specific Purposes - Science ) || NOW ( JN002 Advanced Examination in German for Specific Purposes - Science ) || NOW ( JR002 Russian for Spec. Purposes-B2 ) || NOW ( JS002 Advanced Examination in Spanish for Specific Purposes - Science )) || ( JA002 Advanced Examination in English for Specific Purposes - Science || JF002 Advanced Examination in French for Specific Purposes - Science || JN002 Advanced Examination in German for Specific Purposes - Science || JR002 Russian for Spec. Purposes-B2 || JS002 Advanced Examination in Spanish for Specific Purposes - Science ))
Sufficient results achieved in Diploma thesis II.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course Diploma thesis III is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements, based on their own original scientific work. Completion of this course and the subsequent courses will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- Specific learning outcomes are: a deeper knowledge of methods in the field of study, ability to contribute to research in that particular field, awareness of ethical aspects of scientific work, effective and critical use of chemical literature and databases, ability to design and independently perform scientific experiments, to analyze and interpret experimental outcomes, and to summarize and present the results and conclusions in written and oral form.
- Individual consultations during the work on the thesis.
- Literatura dle doporučení vedoucího diplomové práce (Literature according to the recommendation of the thesis supervisor)
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Student's own work with chemical information sources, research laboratory work, consultations with the supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for achievements in preparing the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: dle oboru.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2022/C9001