PřF:CZMBM SFE in biomolecular chemistry - Course Information
CZMBM State exam of the master's degree study in Biomolecular ChemistryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. Type of Completion: -.
Taught in person.
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- completion of a concurrent master's degree study in biomolecular chemistry (biochemistry programme).
- Learning outcomes
- after graduation, the student will have a broad overview of the field of biomolecular chemistry both theoretically and practically.
- advanced biochemistry and its methods
- molecular modelling and bioinformatics
- experimental methods of structural biochemistry
- Teaching methods
- lectures, seminars, exercises
- Assessment methods
- an oral examination according to the syllabus of three subjects, see the syllabus.
- Language of instruction