PřF:CZMCI State exam of the master's deg - Course Information
CZMCI State exam of the master's degree study in BioinformaticsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. Type of Completion: -.
- prof. RNDr. Michaela Wimmerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Michaela Wimmerová, Ph.D.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Chemoinformatics and Bioinformatics (programme PřF, N-BCH)
- Course objectives
- completion of a concurrent master's degree study in bioinformatics (biochemistry programme).
- Learning outcomes
- after graduation, the student will have a broad overview of the field of bioinformatics both theoretically and practically.
- bioinformatics and structural bioinformatics
- chemoinformatics and molecular modelling
- advanced biochemistry and its methods
- Teaching methods
- lectures, seminars, exercises
- Assessment methods
- an oral examination according to the syllabus of three subjects, see the syllabus.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.