PřF:M9720 Diploma Thesis 3 (DG) - Course Information
M9720 Diploma Thesis 3 (DG)Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 9 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Pavel Horák (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Josef Janyška, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- M8720 Diploma Thesis 2 (DG)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Descriptive Geometry (programme PřF, N-MA)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements. Completion of this course (and subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor.
- Written diploma thesis. The content and form is given by the supervisor of the diploma thesis.
- Teaching methods
- Individual work on diploma thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of results.
- Language of instruction
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2014/M9720