PřF:MDG11 Didactics of Descript. Geom. - Course Information
MDG11 Didactics of Descriptive GeometryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Marie Koktavá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Jan Vondra, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Josef Janyška, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Thu 15:00–16:50 M5,01013
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Teaching of Technical Drawing for Secondary Schools (programme PřF, N-UCD) (2)
- Course objectives
- Descriptive geometry as a science; relations between descriptive geometry and other sciences. History of descriptive geometrical methods. Descriptive geometry in educational system; problems of descriptive geometrical education on various types of schools. Space imagination. Didactical methods in descriptive geometry. Control and evaluation of knowledge of students. Stereometry and descriptive geometry.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course student should be ready: to understand and to explaín all high-school's topics of decriptive geometry; to teach high-school descriptive geometry practically.
- Systematic introduction to the didactics of descriptive geometry.
- Importance of education in descriptive geometry.
- Specific features of teaching of desciptive geometry.
- Aspects of education in different schools due to their various intending as well as to intellectual skills of their students.
- Checking and testing of students' knowledge and skills of descriptive geometry and its marking.
- Methods of solving math problems.
- Preparation of students for teaching standard topics of high-school descriptive geopmetry: Monge orhogonal projection, orthogonal axonometry.
- POMYKALOVÁ, Eva. Deskriptivní geometrie pro střední školy. 1. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 2010. 350 s. ISBN 9788071964001. info
- PISKA, Rudolf and Václav MEDEK. Deskriptivní geometrie. Díl I [Piska, 1972]. Vyd. 2., přeprac. a rozš. Praha: SNTL - Nakladatelství technické literatury, 1972. 429 s. info
- HARANT, Michal and Oldřich LANTA. Deskriptivní geometrie. 1. vyd. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1965. 283 s. info
- KADEŘÁVEK, František and Josef KLÍMA. Deskriptivní geometrie. Vyd. 3. Praha: Jednota českých matematiků a fyziků, 1946. 420 s. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in lessons, home works.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2021/MDG11