PřF:MUC02 Repetitorium of secondary scho - Course Information
MUC02 Repetitorium of secondary school mathematicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- RNDr. Jan Vondra, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Thu 8:00–9:50 M1,01017
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Mathematics focused on teaching (programme PřF, B-UCM) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to reveal the weaknesses in the knowledge of school mathematics and to help students through the consultations and homeworks.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing this course, the student will know which school topics require his/her next self-employment and will be assured that everything he/she has learned will need further study.
- Secondary school mathematics.
- PETÁKOVÁ, Jindra. Matematika :příprava k maturitě a k přijímacím zkouškám na vysoké školy. 1. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 1998. 287 s. ISBN 80-7196-099-3. info
- Teaching methods
- Homework and consultations.
- Assessment methods
- Final written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2021/MUC02