PřF:MUC24 Seminar on high-school math. 2 - Course Information
MUC24 Seminar on high-school mathematics 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Pavel Šišma, Dr.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able: to solve geometrical problems by using mappings, to solve compunational geometrical problems
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course will be student able to solve geometrical constructive exercises and to orientate in methods of teaching elementary geometry at secondary schools.
- - Mappings - planimetry
- HERMAN, Jiří, Radan KUČERA and Jaromír ŠIMŠA. Seminář ze středoškolské matematiky. 2., přeprac. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2004. 51 s. ISBN 9788021035287. info
- Teaching methods
- Presentations by students, class discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Solving the problems; 1 written test (50 % success rate)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2021/MUC24