PřF:XS020 Inspiratorium for phys. teach. - Course Information
XS020 Inspiratorium for teachersFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Marek Boček (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Vrtalová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Hana Vrtalová
Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Hana Vrtalová
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/100, only registered: 100/100
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The objectives of the seminar are:
To introduce students into wide spectrum of topics related to teachers job: classification of students, how to grip and keep students attention, how to explain well, means of informal teaching, creativity, etc. The specific choice of topics is up to students.
Develop competencies relevant for teaching, i.e. explaining, dealing with the group dynamics in the classroom, plan the high school course etc.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students should be able to:;
- grip and keep students' attention by using other than non-frontal teaching methods;
- reflect own work and give meaningful and specific feedback to their colleagues ;
- gain feedback from students, ask effective questions;
- plan a structure of a lesson;
- formulate important traits are for good teachers
- How to grip and keep students attention
- How to explain well
- Motivation, creativity
- Ways of classification.
- Models for teaching: Kolb cycle, "EDUCARE", Kirkpatrick four level scheme and their application.
- Problem based teaching, using ciphers in classroom, experience based teaching
- Nonverbal communication
- Facilitated group feedback
- PETTY, Geoffrey. Moderní vyučování. Translated by Štěpán Kovařík. Vyd. 3. Praha: Portál, 2004. 380 s. ISBN 807178978X. info
- KOPŘIVA, Pavel. Respektovat a být respektován. 2. vyd. Kroměříž: Spirála, 2006. 286 s. ISBN 8090187374. info
- ROGERS, Carl R. Způsob bytí :klíčová témata humanistické psychologie z pohledu jejího zakladatele. Translated by Jiří Krejčí. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 1998. 292 s. ISBN 80-7178-233-5. info
- Zlatý fond her :[výběr her a programů připravených pro kursy Prázdninové školy Lipnice]. Edited by Jan Hrkal - Radek Hanuš. Vyd. 3. Praha: Portál, 2002. 165 s. ISBN 80-7178-660-8. info
- Teaching methods
- Workshops (student's activity assumed), experience based learning, activity based learning, discussion and analysis, presentation of experienced teachers
- Assessment methods
- The requirement for credit is activity during lessons and a short essay
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2020/XS020