PřF:C5920 Good Laboratory Practice - Course Information
C5920 Good Laboratory PracticeFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Adamec, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Vladimír Adamec, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Ing. Vladimír Adamec, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Subject and goal of GLP are introduced, fundamental terms and standards are quoted. Organisation of laboratory and work conditions, laboratory accreditation and proficiency testing are discussed. Next part deals with equipment validation, validation of analytical system and analytical methods. Performance characteristics of analytical method and evaluation of results are specified. Fundamentals of good sampling practice inclusive of sampling techniques for homogeneous and nonhomogeneous objects and design and evaluation of sampling plan with emphasis on environmental sampling are discussed.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses