PřF:C9500 Applied Chemistry - Course Information
C9500 Applied ChemistryFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Ing. Jiří Pichler, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Jiří Pichler, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 18 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Fuels, explosives, tenzides, cosmetics, dyes and pigments, optical bleaches, coating matters, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, fertilizers and pesticids, keramics, materials for construction and electrotechnics, plastics, their degradation and protective methods, anticorrosion protection of metals.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.