PřF:Bi8770 Vertebrate identification - Course Information
Bi8770 Practise in identification of Czech vertebratesFaculty of Science
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Arnošt Krška, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Arnošt Krška, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Arnošt Krška, Ph.D.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( Bi7960 Czech vertebrates )|| Bi7960 Czech vertebrates
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Systematic Biology and Ecology (programme PřF, M-BI, specialization Systematic Zoology and Ecology)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Biology and Geology (programme PřF, M-BI)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Biology (programme PřF, M-BI)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Biology (programme PřF, N-BI)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: leden - únor 2007.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2007-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/Bi8770