PřF:Bi9920 Seminar FGP - Course Information
Bi9920 Seminar of the Dept. Functional Genomics and ProteomicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Fajkus, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jan Hejátko, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Zbyněk Zdráhal, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Fajkus, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jiří Fajkus, CSc.
- Fri 10:00–11:50 C02/211
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
Bi9920/Hejatko: No timetable has been entered into IS. J. Hejátko
- The necessity is an enrollment into one of the seminar groups ("Fajkus" or "Hejatko"), depending on the "laboratory classification". The seminar is being taught in English (seminar group “Hejatko”). The matter of the seminar are presentations of results of scientific work performed by employees and students of the Dept. of Functional Genomics and Proteomics. The prerequisite of the possibility to sign in the course is participation on the scientific work in one of the Laboratories of the Department (see http://www.sci.muni.cz/FGP/).
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.