PřF:Bi5311 Seminar - Course Information
Bi5311 SeminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Pavel Lízal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Šmarda, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Pavel Lízal, Ph.D.
- Thu 12:00–13:50 B11/306
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- formulate main problems of their diploma theses
- interpret and oral present results
- formulate questions and answers and argue in scientific discussions within the field of molecular biology and genetics
- Program of seminars is worked out according to the current diploma thesis and according to the wish of external collaborators at the beginning of each semester.
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- oral presentations given by students and invited speakers followed by class discussions
- Assessment methods
- Attendance in course and participation in discussions
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.