PřF:C2184 Introduction to programming in - Course Information
C2184 Introduction to programming in PythonFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (plus 1 for the colloquium). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. RNDr. Radka Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Stanislav Geidl (seminar tutor)
Sushil Kumar Mishra, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Koča, DrSc.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.