PřF:F0010 Preparatory course (elementary - Course Information
F0010 Preparatory course (elementary mathematics)Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Michael Krbek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Ing. arch. Petr Kurfürst, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavla Musilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Čech, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ondřej Hulík (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Michal Lenc, Ph.D.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavla Musilová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In this course students repeat grammar school mathematics. They gain potential for studiing mathematical courses.
- Grammar school mathematics.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures: theoretical explanation with practical examples - repetition of secondary school mathematics
Exercises: solving problems for understanding of basic concepts and theorems, contains also more complex problems
- Assessment methods
- Lectures and seminars, intensive course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 13 hod. přednáška, 26 hod. cvičení v jednotýdenním bloku.
- Teacher's information