PřF:M8DPU Diploma Thesis 2, teaching - Course Information
M8DPU Diploma Thesis 2, teachingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Pavel Horák (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Radan Kučera, DSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- M7531 Diploma Thesis 1 || M7DPU Diploma Thesis 1, teaching || M7720 Diploma Thesis 1 (DG)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements. Completion of this course (and subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor.
- Written diploma thesis. The content and form is given by the supervisor of the diploma thesis.
- Literatura použitá v diplomové práci / Literature used in diploma thesis
- LOMTATIDZE, Lenka and Roman PLCH. Sázíme v LaTeXu diplomovou práci z matematiky. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2003. 122 s. ISBN 8021032286. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual work on diploma thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of results.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses