PřF:Bi9605 Animal Physiology Seminar III. - Course Information
Bi9605 Animal Physiology Seminar III.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiřina Hofmanová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Alois Kozubík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Helena Nejezchlebová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Wed 11:00–12:50 A11/306
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Bi8604 Animal Physiology Seminar II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: understand and explain principles of scientific communication in physiology and immunology; work with information on scientific communication in physiology and immunology; create lectures on their topic of scientific work; make reasoned decisions about scientific communication in physiology and immunology; interpret principles of scientific communication in physiology and immunology;
- The programm of the seminar differs each semester. Presentations of undergraduate or postgraduate students represent the majority of the program, about 30% is covered by invited experts from out of the department.
- Respective literature is assigned in the course of the seminar.
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual presentations or bachelor or diploma theses of individual students presented once a year as well as active participation of some external professor or other specialists from other faculties or institutes; presentations also from foreign guests.
- Assessment methods
- Regular weekly seminars. Individual presentations or bachelor or diploma theses as well as active participation and at least 80% presence are required.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Na předmět se vztahuje povinnost registrace, bez registrace může být znemožněn zápis předmětu!
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2018/Bi9605