PřF:Bi9666 Plant Ecology Lab Meeting - Course Information
Bi9666 Plant Ecology Lab MeetingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Michal Hájek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Zdeňka Lososová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Roleček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lubomír Tichý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Thu 10:00–11:50 A32-329
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of this is a critical discussion of current plant ecological research in the Department of Botany and Zoology, including progress in Ph.D. projects of doctoral students.
- The programme of this seminar is flexible, depending on the current progress in particular research topics.
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Presentation of research topics by Ph.D. students and staff members of the Department of Botany and Zoology in the field of plant ecology, followed by a discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Credit is given for presentations of own research, active participation in discussions and no more than two absences.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.