PřF:MB143 Sem. from ordered struct. - Course Information
MB143 Seminar from ordered structuresFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jan Paseka, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Paseka, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Mon 17. 9. to Fri 14. 12. Tue 13:00–14:50 M3,01023
- MB143 Sem. from ordered struct. || MC143 Sem. from ordered struct.
Knowledge on the level of basic courses in ordered sets and algebra. It is recommended to contact the lecturer to verify the suitability of the seminar that is oriented towards the needs of PhD students of algebra.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- There are studied selected topics from the theory of ordered sets. To become familiar with ordered structures as effect algebras or quantales.
- Learning outcomes
- The student after finishing the course will be able to use basic methods of the advanced theory of ordered structures.
- Effect algebras, quantales.
- DVUREČENSKIJ, Anatolij. New Trends in Quantum Structures. Bratislava: Kluwer Acad. Publ., 2000. 541 pp. ISBN 0-7923-6471-6. info
- ROSENTHAL, Kimmo I. The theory of quantaloids. 1st pub. Harlow: Longman, 1996. 147 s. ISBN 0582294401. info
- ROSENTHAL, Kimmo I. Quantales and their applications. Essex: Longman Scientific & Technical, 1990. 165 pp. Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series 234. ISBN 0582064236. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar with lectures of participants
- Assessment methods
- Confirmation of an active participation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.