PřF:C2640 Intro. to ecotoxicology-sem. - Course Information
C2640 Introduction to ecotoxicology - seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Ladislav Dušek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ladislav Dušek, Ph.D.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Ladislav Dušek, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Seminar introduction to ecotoxicology as science.
- Risk analysis, ecological risk assessment.
- Problems associated with ecosystem contamination.
- Ecotoxicology of microorganisms - introduction.
- Ecotoxicological biotests, toxicity testing.
- Introduction to terrestrial ecotoxicology.
- Ecotoxicology of aquatic ecosystems.
- Ecotoxicology on molecular and cellular level.
- Biomarkers - introductory seminar.
- Modern aspects of carcinogenesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.