PřF:C6260 Protein Separation - Course Information
C6260 Methods of Protein SeparationFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc. (lecturer)
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Glatz, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C3181 Biochemistry I && ( C4182 Biochemistry II || C4182p Biochemistry II ) && ( C6200 Biochemical Methods || C6200p Biochemical Methods || C6201 Biochemical Methods )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- 1. Introductionm 2. Phase Separation 3. Chromatography 4. Electromogration Methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses