PřF:C6410 Analysis of Org.Compounds�sem. - Course Information
C6410 Analysis of Organic Compounds � seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Pazdera, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Practical training in the analysis of organic compounds. Mineralisation of organic samples, an identification and determination of organic elements. Analysis and identification of unknown by an application of clasic methods and FTIR, H-, C-NMR spectroscopy.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses