PřF:C8292 Applied Thermodynamics II - Course Information
C8292 Applied Thermodynamics IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Michal Roth, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Michal Roth, CSc.
Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Wohl's expansion for the excess Gibbs energy. Fugacities in liquid mixtures, theories of solutions. The Flory-Huggins Equation. Solubility of gases in liquids. Solubility of solids in liquids. Distribution of a solid solute between two immiscible liquids. High-pressure equilibria. Supercritical fluid extraction. Numerical exercises and problem classes and associated tutorials for the whole course.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.