PřF:Bi3080 Introduction to Neurophysiol. - Course Information
Bi3080 Introduction to NeurophysiologyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Martin Vácha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- doc. RNDr. Martin Vácha, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Martin Vácha, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Membrane physiology: - resting potential - action potential - ion channels - signal spreading and synapses Sensory physiology: - general principles - olfaction ang gustation - mechanoreception and hearing - vision and other senses Psychophysiology: - processing of visual information - learning and memory - behavior
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.