PřF:F4400 Elem. concepts of class. mech. - Course Information
F4400 Elementary concepts and principles of classical mechanics 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Martin Černohorský, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Martin Černohorský, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Michal Lenc, Ph.D.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Martin Černohorský, CSc.
- Thu 14:00–14:50 F2-8, Thu 15:00–15:50 F2-8
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, M-FY)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: každý druhý týden.