PřF:Bi9905 Journal club – cancer biol II - Course Information
Bi9905 Journal club – cancer biology IIFaculty of Science
Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Karel Souček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Alois Kozubík, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Karel Souček, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to familiarize students with recent papers published in prestige scientific journals. Students will have chance to practice presentation, discussion and critical evaluation of scientific results. Field of the discussed articles will be mostly cancer cell biology.
- Literature: http://www.ibp.cz/labs/LC/jc.php http://www.sciencemag.org/ http://www.nature.com/index.html http://www.cancercell.org/ http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/ http://www.nature.com/onc/index.html
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen pro studenty jejichž vedoucí bakalářské, diplomové či doktorské práce je učitelem oddělení fyziologie živočichů a imunologie.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2008-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/Bi9905