PřF:FA052 Prvky fyzikálních teorií 2 - Course Information
FA052 Prvky fyzikálních teorií 2Faculty of Science
Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 3 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. RNDr. Martin Černohorský, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Martin Černohorský, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Michal Lenc, Ph.D.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Michal Lenc, Ph.D.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, M-FY)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2008-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/FA052