PřF:CA000 Diploma Thesis Seminar IV - Course Information
CA000 Diploma Thesis Seminar IVFaculty of Science
Spring 2011 - only for the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Miloš Černík, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Ivan Holoubek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Jonas, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Koča, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Radek Marek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Mojmír Šob, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Studenti magisterských a doktorských studijních programů
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 14 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Reports on progress and presentation of results in Individual projects, master thesis work and dissertations. Information on current results and developments in a given reserch area extracted from literature. Presentations of review articles. Students shall be able to correctly interpret scientific literature and to present their own research results.
- Contributions of students, teachers and external coworkers.
- Teaching methods
- Discussion, reading, presentations, group projects, homeworks etc.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for student's seminar attendance and participation in seminar projects.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: dle oboru.