PřF:C9012 Teaching Chemistry 2 - Course Information
C9012 Teaching Chemistry 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: RNDr. Marta Farková, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- C9011 Teaching Chemistry 1 || C9010 Teaching Chemistry
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Chemistry (programme PřF, N-CH)
- Course objectives
- Practical course which takes place at schools during school year. The student must attend minimally 10 lessons as observer, teach 10 lessons and devote 10 hours of work to school operation.
- 1. Operating of school, pedagogical documentation. 2. Theory of chemistry teaching. 3. Equipment for teaching chemistry. 4. Styles of chemistry teaching. 5. Preparation of chemistry teaching. 6. Chemistry teaching. 7. Process of teaching, its control and innovation. 8. Administration of pedagogical documentation.
- recommended literature
- PODLAHOVÁ, Libuše. Pedagogická praxe : průvodce pro současné studenty a budoucí učitele. 1. vyd. Olomouc: Vydavatelství Univerzity Palackého, 1998. 66 s. ISBN 8070677937. info
- Teaching methods
- Type of education: Practical teaching of chemistry under supervison of experienced teacher. The student must attend minimally 10 lessons as an observer, teach 10 lessons and devote 10 hours of work to school operation.
- Assessment methods
- Type of education: Practical teaching of chemistry under supervison of experienced teacher. The student must attend minimally 10 lessons as observer, teach 10 lessons and devote 10 hours of work to school operation. Type of exam: The student works under supervision of experienced teacher and head of the course.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: praxi lze vykonat jako souvislou nebo průběžnou na vybrané střední škole.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2013, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2013/C9012