PřF:MADPN Diploma Thesis 4, non-teaching - Course Information
MADPN Diploma Thesis 4, non-teachingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Pavel Horák (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jan Paseka, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- M9DPN Diploma Thesis 3, non-teaching || M91XX Diploma Thesis 3 (MO, MA) || M91XF Diploma Thesis 3
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements. Completion of this course (and subsequent courses) will ensure that the student submits the thesis agreed by the supervisor.
- Written diploma thesis. The content and form is given by the supervisor of the diploma thesis
- Literatura použitá v diplomové práci / Literature used in diploma theses
- LOMTATIDZE, Lenka and Roman PLCH. Sázíme v LaTeXu diplomovou práci z matematiky. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2003. 122 s. ISBN 8021032286. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual work on diploma thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of results.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.