PřF:C6330 Chemical Kinetics-sem. - Course Information
C6330 Chemical Kinetics - seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Sopoušek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Sopoušek, CSc.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- NOW ( C6320 Chemical Kinetics )
Contemporaly hearing of the lecture Chemical Kinetics (C6320)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim is to practice skills from lectures Chemical Kinetics (C6320). At the end of this course the student will be able to solve problems of occured in chemical kinetics.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to find solutions to kinetic problems and use computational methods.
- Main topics are formal kinetics, determination of the order of reaction, reaction mechanism, rate laws, reversible and ireversible reactions, catalysed reactions, chain reactions, reaction thermodynamic, collision and transition state theory, diffusion.
- Teaching methods
- Class discussion. Kinetic problem solution. The use of computer technology (PC).
- Assessment methods
- Final evaluation - accreditation. Credit requirements - Presentation of solving the problem of chemical kinetics to their classmates and teacher.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.