ESF:BKR_MGCR Management - Tourism - Course Information
BKR_MGCR Management - TourismFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Bc. Andrea Holešinská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Viturka, CSc.
Department of Regional Economics and Administration - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Ing. Iveta Suchomelová Vašíčková
- Sun 6. 3. 11:05–14:30 P102, Sat 16. 4. 12:50–15:20 P106
- ! BKR_MCR Management - Tourism
basic knowledge of Tourism
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is to present students basic knowledge of tourism management that should be known to provide effective managing (development) of a destination. Moreover it is essential to point out the important aspects that influence the process of destination management and the existence of the destination management company itself.
- Basics of management and its process
- Destination management and destination management companies in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Destination marketing
- Tourism Resource management
- Quality management in tourism
- destination management system
- substainable tourism
- VYSTOUPIL, Jiří, Martin ŠAUER, Andrea HOLEŠINSKÁ and Petra METELKOVÁ. Management cestovního ruchu (Tourism Management). 2007. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, Ekonomicko-správní fakulta, 2007. 156 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-4415-9. info
- HOLEŠINSKÁ, Andrea. Destinační management aneb Jak řídit turistickou destinaci (Destination management or How to manage a tourist destination). Brno: ESF MU, 2007. 90 pp. první. ISBN 978-80-210-4500-2. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures (tutorials); a seminar work, check test
- Assessment methods
- oral or/and written exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Nezapisují si studenti, kteří absolvovali předmět BKR_MCR.