FI:VB040 English II - seminar - Course Information
VB040 English II - seminarFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 1 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Martin Dvořák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ivana Tulajová (lecturer)
Mgr. Vojtěch Hubr (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jan Šťastný (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Karel Štěpka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Ivana Tulajová
Language Centre, Faculty of Informatics Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: PhDr. Ivana Tulajová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- VB040/01: Wed 18:00–19:50 C525, V. Hubr
VB040/02: Thu 16:00–17:50 C525, V. Hubr
VB040/03: Thu 18:00–19:50 C525, K. Štěpka
VB040/04: Tue 18:00–19:50 C525, K. Štěpka
VB040/05: Thu 16:00–17:50 C416, J. Šťastný
VB040/06: Thu 10:00–11:50 C525, J. Šťastný
VB040/07: Thu 12:00–13:50 C525, V. Hubr
VB040/08: Tue 10:00–11:50 C511, J. Šťastný
- NOW ( VB036 English II )|| SOUHLAS
The enrollment in the course requires that the student enroll in VB036 at the same time.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- VB040 represents a complementary course to VB036 taught in the same semester. Its aim is thorough revision of English taught in VB036 by means of drilling exercises and additional conversation. For further information see the VB036 syllabus.
- VB040 represents a complementary course to VB036 taught in the same semester. The course is designed to develop students' communication skills and to improve their knowledge and understanding of English grammar. The students coming to a seminar without their homework will be considered absent from it.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.