FI:IA075 Quantum seminar - Course Information
IA075 Quantum seminarFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Bužek, DrSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Jozef Gruska, DrSc. (lecturer)
- prof. RNDr. Mojmír Křetínský, CSc.
Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jozef Gruska, DrSc.
- Wed 16:00–17:50 B411
- Basic lecture about quantum algorithms and automata
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 18 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Seminar where new results are presented
- Presentation of new results from the area of information processing
- journal and conference papers from area of QIP
- GRUSKA, Jozef. Quantum computing. I. London: McGraw-Hill, 1999. 430 pp. ADVANCE TOPICS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE SERIES. ISBN 007 709 503 0. In files updatings.ps and additions.ps there is an extention of the book info
- Assessment methods
- a seminar with controled discussions; an oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.