FI:IA075 Quantum seminar - Course Information
IA075 Quantum seminarFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Bužek, DrSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Jozef Gruska, DrSc. (lecturer)
- prof. RNDr. Mojmír Křetínský, CSc.
Department of Computer Science - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Jozef Gruska, DrSc.
- Wed 16:00–17:50 B411
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Research seminar to present and discuss new results from quantum information processing. Oriented towards those wanting to make research or diploma thesis or doctor thesis from this area. Seminar is for students of informatics, mathematics and physics.
- Presentations and discissions on current trends and new results specified by the leader of the seminar.
- GRUSKA, Jozef. Quantum computing. London: McGraw-Hill Companies, 1999. xv, 439. ISBN 0077095030. info
- články z časopisů a konferencí - bude zadáno vedoucím semináře.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.