FSpS:c917 Alternative Sports Activities - Course Information
c917 PE - Alternative Sports Activities and GamesFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Dagmar Heiland Trávníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Gabriela Janíková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Alena Skotáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Bc. Mgr. Alexandr Zvonek, Ph.D.
Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Dagmar Heiland Trávníková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Social Sciences and Sport Management - Faculty of Sports Studies
- The course is geared for paid PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- Course objectives
- The goal of this subject is to offer attractive "alternative" physical activities from the fields of psychomotor games, juggling, dramatic exercises or dance to students with special needs. This subject arose in 2011 within the project coordinated by the Faculty of Sports Studies and focuses on non-traditional activities for people with special needs. The course is primarily focused on students with special needs (physical, visual or hearing impairment)!
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, the students will be able: to make informed choices in the area of available "alternative" physical activities to apply the acquired experience in the field of psychomotor games, juggling, drama exercises and dancing when preparing a demonstration lesson to adapt different activities to persons with specific needs
- Contents of the subject corresponds to the target group of attending students:
- 1. Students with hearing / visual impairment:
- -psychomotor games -basics of juggling -games from the area of drama in education -activities focused on development of rhythm, coordination and spatial orientation -health exercises, exercises with gym-balls and bosu
- 2. Students with physical handicap:
- -psychomotor games -basics of juggling -relaxation -activities focused on development of rhythm, coordination and spatial orientation -dance activities
- recommended literature
- TRÁVNÍKOVÁ, Dagmar. Žonglování. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2008. 42 s. ISBN 9788021045873. info
- BLAHUTKOVÁ, Marie. Psychomotorika (Psychomotricity). 1. dotisk 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2007. 92 pp. 1. dotisk. ISBN 978-80-210-3067-1. info
- KOPŘIVOVÁ, Jitka. Psychomotorics. Brno: Paido, 2003. 15 pp. edice pedagogické literatury. ISBN 80-7315-066-2. info
- Teaching methods
- practical seminar by means of 4 sessions per semester Tasks for self-study: study of recommended literature Monitoring of the tasks: in the credit week
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in practical seminar is required in order to receive the credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen primárně studentům s pohybovým a sluchovým postižením
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2019/c917