FSpS:c917 Alternative Sports Activities - Course Information
c917 PE - Alternative Sports Activities and GamesFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Dagmar Heiland Trávníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Alena Skotáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Dagmar Heiland Trávníková, Ph.D.
Lifelong Learning Centre - Specialized Units - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Dagmar Heiland Trávníková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Lifelong Learning Centre - Specialized Units - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- Course objectives
- The goal of this subject is to offer attractive "alternative" physical activities from the fields of psychomotor games, juggling, dramatic exercises or dance to students with special needs. This subject arose within the OP VK Project focused on non-traditional activities for people with special needs and is financed by EU Funds. The subject is primarily focused on students with special needs (physical or hearing impairment)!
- Contents of the subject corresponds to the target group of attending students: -psychomotor games -basics of juggling -games from the area of drama in education -activities focused on development of rhythm, coordination and spatial orientation -health exercises, exercises with gym-balls and bosu -relaxation -activities focused on development of rhythm, coordination and spatial orientation -dance activities
- recommended literature
- TRÁVNÍKOVÁ, Dagmar. Žonglování. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2008. 42 s. ISBN 9788021045873. info
- BLAHUTKOVÁ, Marie. Psychomotorika (Psychomotricity). 1. dotisk 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2007. 92 pp. 1. dotisk. ISBN 978-80-210-3067-1. info
- KOPŘIVOVÁ, Jitka. Psychomotorics. Brno: Paido, 2003. 15 pp. edice pedagogické literatury. ISBN 80-7315-066-2. info
- Teaching methods
- practical seminar by means of 4 sessions per semester Tasks for self-study: study of recommended literature Tasks monitoring: during the credit week
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in practical seminar is required in order to receive the credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen primárně studentům s pohybovým a sluchovým postižením
- Teacher's information