PrF:BV203Zk Economics - Course Information
BV203Zk EconomicsFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Ing. Jiří Blažek, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Eva Tomášková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Jiří Blažek, CSc.
Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Vladimíra Vraná
Supplier department: Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
- Thu 25. 2. 16:00–17:40 038, Fri 19. 3. 16:00–17:40 215, 18:00–19:40 215, Fri 28. 5. 8:00–9:40 038, 14:00–15:40 133, 16:00–17:40 133
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 59/100, only registered: 2/100, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/100
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 33 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of this lecture is to offer review of basic knowledge in area development of microeconomic, macroeconomic and selected tasks of world economics. At the end of this course, students should be able to understand of economic policies, to understand the macroeconomic system functioning and delineate of relationships between national and world economics. Student further should be able to apply knowledge in area of finance decisions, e. g. taking credit, and establishing business. This knowledge is necessary for understanding relationships in other economics or law lectures.
- Introduction Function of market mechanism Analysis of demand and supply Elasticity analysis Market equilibrium Function of goods and services markets Function of money market Economic policies Function of labour market Selected tasks from world economics
- required literature
- BLAŽEK, Jiří. Základy ekonomie. 1. 2. opravené vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2002. 215 s. (Edice učebnic PrF MU v Brně ; Sv. 290). ISBN 80-210-2801-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Methods of this course are lectures with discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Education is realized by lessons. Exam from this lecture is divided into two parts – written exam and verbal exam. The form of written exam is test included closed and opened questions. Written test, at least 60 % to pass. Verbal exam follows after successful written exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2021/BV203Zk