PrF:BV505K Methods of Decision Making - Course Information
BV505K Advanced Methods of Decision Making Under Law UncertaintyFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 6/6. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. Ing. Petr Dostál, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Petr Dostál, CSc.
Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Vladimíra Vraná
Supplier department: Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
- Fri 15. 11. 8:00–9:40 211, 10:00–11:40 211, 12:00–13:40 211
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
BV505K/02: No timetable has been entered into IS. P. Dostál
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 14/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 35 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to make students familiar with the problems of advanced decision making under law uncertainty by the way of explanation of the applicable methods and their applications resulting in practice.
- Learning outcomes
- The obtained knowledge and skills of the subject will enable the graduates the top and advanced access in the processes of analyses and decision making in the law field in conditions of law uncertainty in companies, organizations, state administration authorities, public institutions, etc. The subject is finished by colloquium.
- 1. To be familiar with the basic notions and fuzzy logic rules, creation of models. The presentation of cases of application of decision making processes under law uncertainty. 2. Individual work of students focussed on application of decision making problems under law uncertainty by means of fuzzy logic in MS Excel environment on PC.
- DOSTÁL, P. Pokročilé metody analýz za právní nejistoty. CERM Brno, 2009. 104 s. ISBN: 978-80-7204-651- 5.
- Teaching methods
- Lecture and seminar
- Assessment methods
- The case study of solved problem of decision making problems under law uncertainty will be evaluated. The case study will be hand over electronically in the form of description of solved problem in MS Word file doc (docx) in the range from 8 to 12 pages and realised calculation in MS Excel xls (xlsx). The evaluation will be focused on the right calculation, clearness, range and structure of text, the formal and graphical level, practical use.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2019/BV505K