PrF:BZ210Zk Administrative Law - Course Information
BZ210Zk Basics of Administrative LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 16/0/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. JUDr. Petr Havlan, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jana Jurníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Alena Kliková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Lukáš Potěšil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Petr Průcha, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Stanislav Sedláček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Veronika Smutná, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Petr Průcha, CSc.
Department of Administrative Studies and Administrative Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Andrea Kalivodová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of Administrative Studies and Administrative Law - Faculty of Law
- Mon 22. 2. 8:00–9:40 038, 10:00–11:40 038, Tue 23. 2. 8:00–9:40 038, 10:00–11:40 038, Fri 26. 3. 12:00–13:40 133, 14:00–15:40 133, Fri 23. 4. 16:00–17:40 025, 18:00–19:40 025
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 34 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main aim of the course is to gain theoretical knowledge about the basic and fundamental issues and institutes of administrative law, along with the understanding and ability to apply that knowledge in practise. At the end of the course student shall be able to comprehend the nature and function of public administration and administratiwe law, render the meaning of its function and argue for its justness. They should be also able to suggest a solution of propounded case studies including the ability to give reason for the solution.
- Basic delimitation of administrative law; Basic delimitation of public administration; Scientific view of administrative law and administrative jurisprudence; Sources of administrative law; Rules of administrative law; Subjects of administrative law; Administrative law relations, Basic delimitation of the organisation of public administration; Organisation of territorial administration with general competencies; Implementing public administration; Legality guarantees in public administration; Liability in administrative law.
- required literature
- PRŮCHA, Petr. Základy správního práva. Učební text pro bakalářské studium. 2. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2017. 254 pp. Edice učebnic Právnické fakulty MU, sv. č. 535. ISBN 978-80-210-8517-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, discussion in class, self-study. Attending of classes is not obligatory.
- Assessment methods
- Attending of classes is not obligatory. The course is finished by oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2021/BZ210Zk