PrF:BZ307K Administrative Procedural Law - Course Information
BZ307K Administrative Procedural Law IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Alena Kliková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Petr Průcha, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Stanislav Sedláček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Soňa Skulová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Veronika Smutná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Anna Richterová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Jan Ferfecký (assistant)
Mgr. et Mgr. Kamil Vařeka (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- JUDr. Alena Kliková, Ph.D.
Department of Administrative Studies and Administrative Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Andrea Kalivodová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of Administrative Studies and Administrative Law - Faculty of Law
- Fri 2. 10. 8:00–9:40 aula_Vinařská, 10:00–11:40 aula_Vinařská, 16:00–17:40 aula_Vinařská, 18:00–19:40 aula_Vinařská, Fri 30. 10. 8:00–9:40 133, 10:00–11:40 133
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 50 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide a theoretical basis of the problematics of the administrative procedure from the theoretical and also practical perspective, current changes are included. Main topics will be taught with consideration of the process of ongoing reforms of public administration. The attention during the course will be focused on the explanation of basic terminology of administrative procedural law, individual procedures of administrative authorities under the Code of Administrative Procedure with the concentration on individual procedural forms of activity of administrative authorities. The attention will also be focused on elementary questions of relations between general legislation concerned with procedures contained within the Code of Administrative Procedure and specific legislation.
- Learning outcomes
- After successful passing of the subject Administrative procedural law I the student: - understands the general character and aim of the procedural law as a part of the administrative law - knows the theoretical and practical information about the basic and the particular procedural forms of the activities of administrative bodies - is able to explain the relationship between the general provision of procedures regulated by the Administrative Procedure Rules and their relation to the specific legal regulations - has knowledge about the systematics of the Administrative Procedure rules - is able to apply the general principles of the activities of administrative bodies on the procedures based upon specific provisions of the law.
- The term and foundation of administrative process and procedural administrative law. General and particular regulation of administrative bodies’ procedure. The basic principles of administrative bodies’ activities. The classification of Administrative Procedure Act. The term and legal regulation of administrative proceedings, subjects of administrative proceedings, commencement and course of administrative proceedings, administrative decision. Protection against inactivity of administrative authorities.
- required literature
- PRŮCHA, Petr and Alena KLIKOVÁ. Veřejné stavební právo (Public Building Law). 2., aktualizované vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2019. 189 pp. Edice Učebnice Právnické fakulty MU, sv. č. 547. ISBN 978-80-210-9362-1. info
- recommended literature
- PRŮCHA, Petr, Správní řád s poznámkami a judikaturou, Praha: Leges, 2012, ISBN 978-80-8757-635-9
- VEDRAL, Josef. Správní řád :komentář. Vyd. 1. Praha: Ivana Hexnerová - Bova Polygon, 2012
- not specified
- KLIKOVÁ, Alena, Petr HAVLAN, Marek CHADIMA, Jana JURNÍKOVÁ, Stanislav KADEČKA, Petr PRŮCHA, Stanislav SEDLÁČEK, Soňa SKULOVÁ and Jiří VENCLÍČEK. Správní řád (Administration system). 2nd ed. Praha: Wolters Kluwer ČR, a. s., 2016. 652 pp. Meritum. ISBN 978-80-7478-943-4. info
- Správní řád : komentář. Edited by Luboš Jemelka - Klára Pondělíčková - David Bohadlo. 1. vyd. Praha: C.H. Beck, 2008. xxiv, 592. ISBN 9788071797845. info
- PRŮCHA, Petr. Správní řád s poznámkami a judikaturou. 3. aktualizovan. Praha: Praha, Leges, 2017,, 2017. 519 pp. ISBN 978-80-7502-202-8. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Condition for the colloquium is to elaborate written work consisting in the drafting of an administrative decision in the case of the model to be specified on the day of the colloquium, and evaluation of written work at the "pass / fail". Work, respectively. written decision must meet the requirements of administrative law decisions, and student work not be limited to a description of the various statutory provisions, but the solution chosen must be justified on the basis of legal argumentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2020/BZ307K